“But that’s you – chaotic, messy, tangled – jumping from one topic to another, skipping conversations. One moment you have no idea what to do, and another you have everything figured out,” a friend of mine once told me.
Category Archives: confession
Day 73 – 01/Feb/21 – Broken Record
– You shouldn’t have said that! because he is a man, because they are older, because you are properly raised, because he is your boss, because you’re going to lose your job, because he will leave you!
– You are a lady, ladies do not question the rules, they obey them, with grace!
It’s high time to stop playing that old broken record!
Day 45 – 04/Jan/2021 – The Ocean Within
– if everything fails, it seems to be perfectly acceptable to order Chinese for a Christmas dinner (all I can imagine now is my grandma looking at me in utter dismay and genuine concern for the redemption of their souls)
Day 31 – 21/Dec/2020 – Food for Thought
I used to have a library strategy.
Every month I’d pick up:
– one classic that I should have already read
– one science non fiction book
– one light novel, a chick flick or a thriller
Day 9 – 29/Nov/2020 – The Turkey, the Pig, and Detective Olivia Benson
“Do you know why we eat turkey for Christmas and pork for the New Year’s Eve?”, my Grandma asked me over lunch one day.Being a teenager, I didn’t care much about symbolism of the food on the table (if at all), so I just shook my head and shrugged my shoulders.“Well” she continued, “the turkey,Continue reading “Day 9 – 29/Nov/2020 – The Turkey, the Pig, and Detective Olivia Benson”